TTL Travel VAT Conference 2015 (TVC)
TTL Travel VAT Conference (TTL TVC 2014) will be held on Mallorca from
19.-21.02.2015. Our venue will be the ROBINSON Club Cala Serena
This "on-invitation-basis-only event" will be organized in the light of important developments in the field of international taxation of the tourism sector regarding the future of TOMS.
We expect a member of the EU Commission to highlight the current situation from their perspective. Thus, opportunity will be to discuss the upcoming changes in TOMS directly with the responsibles. A number of members of the TTL Net are present, who will focus in their country reports on current developments in different Member States. Participants will have enough room for intense discussions.
The fee for our seminar package, including accommodation, food & beverage is net EUR 690,00 per person. Transfers from the airport to the hotel or from the hotel to the airport can be booked at the rate of 25 Euro per person per way. Bookings will be possible directly on this website.
For the daily schedule please refer to the folder "Leistungsumfang"
If there are any questions on the administrative side of TTL TVC 2015 please do not hesitate to contact Christa Wild (firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 0049-911-749 37 23 or Claudia Kober (email@example.com, phone: 0049-221-97 31 24 18).
Any suggestion in terms of items to be discussed at TTL TVC 2015? Please get in touch with Volker Jorczyk (firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: 0049-151-58 40 99 77) or David Bennett (email@example.com, phone: 0044-14 44 45 52 86).
To sign up, we ask simply to click on the button "Jetzt Buchen" and in the "Kommentar" box please provide us with your billing address incl. VAT ID number and any special request. We will contact you immediately.
For security reasons, please write the two words shown and replace them to the box “Geben Sie die 2 Wörter ein”.
Thursday 19.02.2015, 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
1. Introduction of Lecturers
2. "VAT together" drinks reception
Friday 20.02.2015, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
1. Future of TOMS - a representative of the EU Commission will be present to explain its position as regards the 2013 European Court TOMS decision and the prospect of TOMS reform. This will be an opportunity for the travel trade to make its position clear to the Commission.
2. VAT Changes 2017: Explanatory Notes on immovable property services
3. The tourism trade's view - Tom Jenkins, Executive Director of the European Tour Operators Association (ETOA)
4. VAT on Passenger Transport – quo vadis?
5. Country Reports ( i.a. AT, BE, CZ, DE, ES, FR, IE, NL, SE, UK)
Saturday 21.02.2015, 10:00 am - 12:00 am
1. Open Panel Discussion